Suggestion new feature: Show story in story plot when comparing several stories

When I am analysing stories in Rasa x, often I have to compare two of more stories. Although the plot helps me, it would even help me more if either clicking on a box or line in the plot shows the same object in the story descriptions or the plot identifies the stories, f.e. by coloring or highlighting or tagging lines and boxes .

Now, I have to remember the stories I compare and often have to switch between story description and stories plot. But then I’m loosing!

In the attachement some examples that could help. Four stories selected and showed in Rasa:

@HermanH Interesting idea!

I have to remember the stories I compare and often have to switch between story description and stories plot. But then I’m loosing

To help me better understand the problem you are facing:

• What are you focusing on when you view the story description?
  • What are you focusing on when you view the stories plot?
  • What are you trying to understand when you compare stories?
  1. What am I focusing on when I view the story description?

• Uniformity/simularity in style and structure between stories
  2. What am I focusing on when I view the stories plot?

• For me, flow is easier to analyse in plot than in text: is it a logical flow, is something missing
  3. What am I trying to understand when I compare stories?

1. Same story multiple times
    2. Differences between two stories and if the differences were intented or accidental
    3. Conflicting stories
    4. Should I create new response or do I already have a response (by comparing two intents and desired action: is easier than dive into already created responses, because intents trigger responses)

Actually, thinking it all over again, I would use this functionality especially when I am analysing new stories from real users:

• Should I add the story to my training data or do I already have one?
  • Will the story conflict with one I all ready hav in my trainingset?
  • Are there allready stories in my training data that will be glued to this real story? And will thier be a story in my trainingsdata that has the new story as a part?

All these to provide me from:

1. Errors due to conflicts (which as far as I know by now, are not detected by rasa X )
  2. unbalanced trainingsdata
1 Like