why don’t try using the cdn source for webchat script please

I tried to change the script source but the result is the same, we still have:

Access-Control-Allow-Origin: null

In your credentials.yml try using this

rasa:
  url: "http://rasa:5002/api"

Results seem to be the same.

Requested URL /socket.io/ not found

this seems strange. which endpoints are listed as available in the debug logs when you start the server? --enable-api should open that endpoint by default.

Hi @erohmensing,

This error only happen when I tried to set socketio conf in endpoints.yml instead of credentials.yml.

With current configuration (see files config.yml (925 Bytes) credentials.yml (776 Bytes) endpoints.yml (1.4 KB) ), we have:

2020-03-23 14:12:17 DEBUG    rasa.cli.utils  - Parameter 'endpoints' not set. Using default location 'endpoints.yml' instead.
2020-03-23 14:12:17 DEBUG    rasa.cli.utils  - Parameter 'credentials' not set. Using default location 'credentials.yml' instead.
2020-03-23 14:12:18 DEBUG    rasa.core.utils  - Available web server routes: 
/conversations/<conversation_id>/messages          POST                           add_message
/conversations/<conversation_id>/tracker/events    POST                           append_events
/webhooks/rasa                                     GET                            custom_webhook_RasaChatInput.health
/webhooks/rasa/webhook                             POST                           custom_webhook_RasaChatInput.receive
/webhooks/rest                                     GET                            custom_webhook_RestInput.health
/webhooks/rest/webhook                             POST                           custom_webhook_RestInput.receive
/model/test/intents                                POST                           evaluate_intents
/model/test/stories                                POST                           evaluate_stories
/conversations/<conversation_id>/execute           POST                           execute_action
/domain                                            GET                            get_domain
/socket.io                                         POST                           handle_request
/                                                  GET                            hello
/model                                             PUT                            load_model
/model/parse                                       POST                           parse
/conversations/<conversation_id>/predict           POST                           predict
/conversations/<conversation_id>/tracker/events    PUT                            replace_events
/conversations/<conversation_id>/story             GET                            retrieve_story
2020-03-23 14:12:18 INFO     root  - Starting Rasa server on http://localhost:5005
2020-03-23 14:12:18 DEBUG    rasa.core.utils  - Using the default number of Sanic workers (1).
2020-03-23 14:12:18 INFO     root  - Enabling coroutine debugging. Loop id 93934445736856.
2020-03-23 14:12:18 DEBUG    rasa.model  - Extracted model to '/tmp/tmp_l392zjj'.
2020-03-23 14:12:31 INFO     rasa.nlu.components  - Added 'SpacyNLP' to component cache. Key 'SpacyNLP-fr'.
2020-03-23 14:12:32 DEBUG    rasa.core.tracker_store  - Connected to InMemoryTrackerStore.
2020-03-23 14:12:32 DEBUG    rasa.core.lock_store  - Connected to lock store 'InMemoryLockStore'.
2020-03-23 14:12:32 DEBUG    rasa.model  - Extracted model to '/tmp/tmpa5djysxr'.
2020-03-23 14:12:32 DEBUG    pykwalify.compat  - Using yaml library: /build/lib/python3.6/site-packages/ruamel/yaml/__init__.py
2020-03-23 14:12:33 DEBUG    rasa.core.nlg.generator  - Instantiated NLG to 'TemplatedNaturalLanguageGenerator'.

Hello @erohmensing, @akelad and @Tobias_Wochinger,

It has been more than a month since we (@caubin and I) posted this issue. We still need help to solve it.

Please take time to analyze our responses so as we can move forward with our RASA project.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards

@Abdessamad I’d like to schedule a short screenshare to help debug this issue. Can you please email support@rasa.com from whichever email you prefer and we’ll get it set up?

Thanks, Ella

Have you found the solution to that? I am in the same problem

Hello @nabih,

Sadly no, we didn’t pursue the implementation with docker due to this issue. We have opted instead for a classic Rasa installation on a VM.

@nabih could you share the logs you’re getting?

I don’t have the logs right now, but I used the command : rasa run --cors “*” , and it worked.

anybody solved it?