Running RASA on the RPi 4 with Raspbian Buster!

Check this out. It seems that the pip version 19.3 is sufficient but on the second line in your error output (in makefile) tries to downgrade pip in your case.

That makes sense, so do I need to find manylinux1 wheel somewhere to make this work? Not very familiar with pip and dependencies

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I have found wheels for Tensorflow on Raspberry Pi. Is your system 32 or 64bit? As of recent, 64bit build is officially supported. Let me know if you had success installing it.

From this installing scikit-build before opencv seems to solve the ModuleNotFound skbuild error.

It is 64 bit but so far have only had luck with 32 bit docker image found on docker hub. did you use debian or raspbian and buster or bullseye? Thanks! will try it

my raspberry pi 4 is running on ubuntu 20.04 64bit. is it possible to install using the script above?

I don’t quite remember which version was it specifically. It was certainly a 32 bit OS and then I also installed that docker image successfully but it was painfully slow (for latest PI 4) so I have abandoned it completely out of frustration.

Hey all, if anyone is looking for an updated tutorial I just made one here