React Chat Widgets For Rasa

So I’ve been out of the loop for a bit and have been trying to use the @rasahq/rasa-chat - NPM Package Overview - Socket as a react module but anytime I try to install it with yarn I’m seeing the below so does anyone know what requirements are needed/versions to get this working or is the package broke atm?

Error: Couldn't find package "@rasahq/rasa-ui@workspace:*" required by "@rasahq/rasa-chat" on the "npm" registry.
    at MessageError.ExtendableBuiltin (/opt/homebrew/Cellar/yarn/1.22.19/libexec/lib/cli.js:721:66)
    at new MessageError (/opt/homebrew/Cellar/yarn/1.22.19/libexec/lib/cli.js:750:123)
    at PackageRequest.<anonymous> (/opt/homebrew/Cellar/yarn/1.22.19/libexec/lib/cli.js:36590:17)
    at Generator.throw (<anonymous>)
    at step (/opt/homebrew/Cellar/yarn/1.22.19/libexec/lib/cli.js:310:30)
    at /opt/homebrew/Cellar/yarn/1.22.19/libexec/lib/cli.js:323:13
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

When trying with node I get:

npm ERR! code EUNSUPPORTEDPROTOCOL
npm ERR! Unsupported URL Type "workspace:": workspace:*

Is there another widget to use besides this? I don’t think the botfront one is really under development anymore either so was curious what everyone is currently using, atm the only way I’ve been able to get this working is just using a script tag in html but I’d prefer to use this as an actual react compoent.