Rasa x is not working on windows 10

@THZdyjy Just go to you project folder and you will find .db file.

thanks!

I agree Rasa X is highly unstable … and installation on Windows is a night mare :frowning:

@Hazem-azim Did you able to install?

Unfortunately No … I tried all options , I am trying GCP instead :frowning:

@Hazem-azim If you are still interested in installing rasa x on your local machine, do let me know. I will try to help you.

I succeeded in installing on GCP, much easier that local host . However,

Yes I am still very interested to install on local host… thanks very much

I am in cairo . Let me know what time suits you when you have time

Regards

@Hazem-azim please follow this thread and you will able to install rasa x.Rasa X runs with several Errors & Warnings - #2 by nik202

Thanks @nik202 I will give it a last try , If it didn’t work then I will give up Rasa completely although I like their elegant architecture and the technology underlying !

Now all went well in the steps till the usual problem rasa x installation , so after :frowning: pip install rasa-x==0.39.3 --extra-index-url Simple Index it non-stops , and take hours as usual giving as an example INFO: This is taking longer than usual. You might need to provide the dependency resolver with stricter constraints to reduce runtime. If you want to abort this run, you can press Ctrl + C to do so. To improve how pip performs, tell us what happened here: https://pip.pypa.io/surveys/backtracking Now Note: If you not able to install you can downgrade the pip version to 20.2 I tried pip install pip==20.2

and received same error I received before although MS VC redistributable (2015-2022) (x86) is installed … same hurdle :frowning: error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required. Get it with “Microsoft C++ Build Tools”: Microsoft C++ Build Tools - Visual Studio

ERROR: Failed building wheel for ujson

So What to do Next ?

@Hazem-azim if installation taking long, you need to downgrade to pip 20.2.3 and now please follow this thread : Windows installtion of Rasa x - #4 for build tools.

Now all went well in the steps till the usual problem rasa x installation , so after :frowning: pip install rasa-x==0.39.3 --extra-index-url Simple Index it non-stops , and take hours as usual giving as an example INFO: This is taking longer than usual. You might need to provide the dependency resolver with stricter constraints to reduce runtime. If you want to abort this run, you can press Ctrl + C to do so. To improve how pip performs, tell us what happened here: https://pip.pypa.io/surveys/backtracking Now

@Hazem-azim What is the issue, I not get it?

ALL Worked … I followed the steps thoroughly… Brilliant … Many thanks for you great support @nik202 :smiley:

@Hazem-azim No worries. Good Luck for your project!

I have same problem,is solution?