Rasa Webchat Integration

@Horizon733 I need to know one more thing, is there any way we can delete the old rasa chats from UI

Scenario: Whenever I will train the model and open the Rasa web chat UI its displays the older chats for me. Is there any way we can clear the chat history ?

in your script tag write window.localstorage.clear() I think this might work. But you have to add a condition for this

@Horizon733 Thank you very much for your quick replies. Yeah, I think alone window.localstorage.clear() command not working for me. Can you elaborate more on the “condition” which I need to add ? Would be a great help :slight_smile:

if you add that directly then when ever page reloads it will remove all messages

@Horizon733 I have tagged this like follows:

is that correct ?

2 Likes

hi i have did all the steps and as mentioned by @lluchini but still i don’t see anything on screen and getting this error on console index.js:123 GET http://localhost:5005/socket.io/?EIO=3&transport=polling&t=NZlPuRb net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.

It has to be under params as below…please try params: { images: { dims: { width: 250, height: 300, } },
storage: “local”, } }, null ); }), t.insertBefore(e, t.firstChild); })(); localStorage.clear()

2 Likes

@lelemh Thanks buddy, worked for me Cheers

1 Like

Hi @JiteshGaikwad My customers often avoid the widget button and I would like to have the widget window automatically open when they arrive on my page. Is it possible to have the window pop up when someone goes to my website? How do I customize my widget so that the window is displayed instead of the button? I am using rasa webchat.

@Papa You add the tooltip in rasa web chat check the updated code GitHub - botfront/rasa-webchat: A feature-rich chat widget for Rasa and Botfront and just add tooltip. It is current trend in chatbot that we should provide chat widget button or provide tooltip to get the focus of customer/user visiting the site for help.

WebChat.default.init({
            selector: "#webchat",
            initPayload: "/get_started",
            customData: { "language": "en" }, // arbitrary custom data. Stay minimal as this will be added to the socket
            socketUrl: "http://localhost:5005",
            socketPath: "/socket.io/",
            title: "Moodbot",
            tooltipPayload: "/greet",
            tooltipDelay: 500,
            subtitle: "",
        })

Thank @nik202 for this response

HI @nik202, Is there any autocomplete/suggestion feature available in rasa?? if not so how can we implement this feature can anybody recommend me nlp implementation of autocompleted phrases???

@Papa you mean automatic suggestion of words and phrases in the textbar in front end? Right? No, it’s currently under development I guess and It is much depended on Frontend.

@nik202 yes i mean automatic suggestion. Thank you so much you are very kind.

1 Like

Hi, are there any possibilities, that I can resize an image in the chatbot? My images are in the URL in the database. and i am fetching a list of URLs and display it in the webchat. can i resize those?

Added up this. while i display the list with the buttons, “button” only for the last item in the row is stayed still. the buttons for the rest of the previous items are vanishing while the item appears one by one.

In this pic the button s not visible pic1

but for the last item of the list, the button is visible

pic2

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

@Horizon733 Hey, any Idea to solve the issue with html tags like p tags?

Yeah so it’s not something you can do or I can do. I would suggest use Carousels instead of this images and buttons. Because in Webchat the messages will make button disappear if new message arrives and that is not the case with carousels

1 Like

yes i moved to carousels.It working fine now . but i have another issue. i need to capture the “Room number” values while someone click the “Book now” button. Cos i have to store this value to identify which room the users booked. how can i do it?

This is quite simple in the payload in carousels add the number of each room. I hope you are using it for loop. if not you can create Carousels

yes i added as a json dumps with the payload . Then how can I reuse it in the other form which include the rest of the user details. in my case the once the user select one room by click the book now button another form will start to collect the rest of the details like “user email id”,“phone number”. can I add the Room number with this form? i have added my carousel code snipet bellow.