RASA Visualize - unable to render

Hey All,

I’m new to RASA and just started to explore it. So far, it looks very promising. I ran into a roadblock with visualizing and hoping someone here can help.

I created a new RASA project directory structure in an empty directory using “rasa init”. Next, attempting to visualize the stories that comes with the default structure using “rasa visualize”, At this point i get the following error

2019-10-18 07:05:43 INFO rasa.core.visualize - Starting to visualize stories... Processed Story Blocks: 100%|███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████| 5/5 [00:00<00:00, 3111.50it/s, # trackers=1] Traceback (most recent call last): File "/Users/abc/.pyenv/versions/3.7.4/bin/rasa", line 10, in <module> sys.exit(main()) File "/Users/abc/.pyenv/versions/3.7.4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/__main__.py", line 76, in main cmdline_arguments.func(cmdline_arguments) File "/Users/abc/.pyenv/versions/3.7.4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/cli/visualize.py", line 38, in visualize_stories args.config, args.domain, args.stories, args.nlu, args.out, args.max_history File "uvloop/loop.pyx", line 1417, in uvloop.loop.Loop.run_until_complete File "/Users/abc/.pyenv/versions/3.7.4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/core/visualize.py", line 53, in visualize stories_path, output_path, max_history, nlu_training_data=nlu_data_path File "/Users/abc/.pyenv/versions/3.7.4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/core/agent.py", line 803, in visualize fontsize, File "/Users/abc/.pyenv/versions/3.7.4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/core/training/visualization.py", line 582, in visualize_stories fontsize=fontsize, File "/Users/abc/.pyenv/versions/3.7.4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/core/training/visualization.py", line 491, in visualize_neighborhood _merge_equivalent_nodes(graph, max_history) File "/Users/abc/.pyenv/versions/3.7.4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/core/training/visualization.py", line 207, in _merge_equivalent_nodes graph, i, j, max_history File "/Users/abc/.pyenv/versions/3.7.4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/core/training/visualization.py", line 147, in _nodes_are_equivalent return graph.node[node_a]["label"] == graph.node[node_b]["label"] and ( AttributeError: 'MultiDiGraph' object has no attribute 'node'

Does anyone have a clue of what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance

hi @swetha - bit hard to know without seeing the stories and domain, but my best guess would be that either your stories contain a syntax error, or maybe the networkx version you have installed is not the right one