I have created the custom rasa docker image

Dockerfile:

FROM rasa/rasa1.10.12 COPY data /app/data

COPY models /app/models/

COPY config.yml /app/config.yml

COPY credentials.yml /app/credential.yml

COPY domain.yml /app/domain.yml

COPY endpoints.yml /app/endpoints.yml

CMD [“run”, “-m”, “models”, “–enable-api”, “–cors”, “*”, “–debug”, “–endpoints”, “endpoints.yml”, “–credentials”, “credentials.yml”] EXPOSE 5005

USER 1001

Credentials.yml:

socketio:

user_message_evt: user_uttered

bot_message_evt: bot_uttered

session_persistence: true

I build the docker image and run the docker image below are the web server routes

Can any one help what is missing to open the /socket.io web server route in docker image

Below are the logs when I run directly rasa from project directory

This is blocking to use /socket.io/ in chatbot GitHub - botfront/rasa-webchat: A feature-rich chat widget for Rasa and Botfront

Try using postman or curl to test the connection. Make sure the host is accessible.

curl --location --request GET 'http://localhost:5005/socket.io/?EIO=3&transport=polling&t=NHB_3lo'

Hi Stephens,

The /socket.io is not present in the api list when we run the rasa-demo as docker image Error will print in console : Requested URL /socket.io/ not found

Please provide solution to resolve this with as a docker image

Thanks, Yashodha

You need to add the socket: block to your credentials.yml as shown in the docs here.

@stephens I added the socket: block in the credential.yml, this is not resolving this issue

Sounds like a docker setup issue. What does your compose file look like? In particular, the volume section.

Hi, were you able to resolve this?