Rasa_sdk Knowledge_base module not found

I have installed rasa-sdk and trying to “import from rasa_sdk.knowledge_base.actions import ActionQueryKnowledgeBase” and “from rasa_sdk.knowledge_base.storage import InMemoryKnowledgeBase”

to use the inMemorybase in my actions.py.

While starting the action server following error is thrown. Can you please suggest what am I missing where only Knowledge_base module is missing

Traceback (most recent call last): File “/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.7/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa_sdk/executor.py”, line 184, in register_package self._import_submodules(package) File “/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.7/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa_sdk/executor.py”, line 171, in _import_submodules package = importlib.import_module(package) File “/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.7/lib/python3.7/importlib/init.py”, line 127, in import_module return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level) File “”, line 1006, in _gcd_import File “”, line 983, in _find_and_load File “”, line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked File “”, line 677, in _load_unlocked File “”, line 728, in exec_module File “”, line 219, in _call_with_frames_removed File “/Users/raviaradhi/Chatbot/eventMBot/actions.py”, line 42, in from rasa_sdk.knowledge_base.actions import ActionQueryKnowledgeBase ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘rasa_sdk.knowledge_base’

what rasa_sdk version are you using?

Hi Tanja, I was using 1.2.1 version and figured out the latest version 1.5 was available and installed the same. It is working now. Thanks for the response.