RASA response error

File “c:\users\infiniti\desktop\booking_bot\bookingbot\venv\lib\site-packages\sanic\app.py”, line 976, in handle_request response = await response File “c:\users\infiniti\desktop\booking_bot\bookingbot\venv\lib\site-packages\rasa_sdk\endpoint.py”, line 112, in webhook return response.json(result, status=200) File “c:\users\infiniti\desktop\booking_bot\bookingbot\venv\lib\site-packages\sanic\response.py”, line 234, in json dumps(body, **kwargs), TypeError: <Response [200]> is not JSON serializable

I’m getting the above error. Kindly anyone help me this case

@seera Can you please provide some more information?

• What Rasa version do you use?
  • What commands do you run that lead to the error?
  • How does your request look like?

Hello mam, Thanks you for your reply. RASA - 1.10.11, command - rasa shell ; rasa run actions Error has been cleared after executed the rasa in anaconda environment. Now, I’m not getting response from custom action to rasa shell but the response is printing in the rasa run actions terminal using print command.

How does your custom action look like? Can you also please run rasa shell --debug together with rasa run actions and paste the log output of the rasa shell command in here? That would be helpful. Thanks.

Hello mam, Response has been coming from action but shell not returning the received response. Shell Logs has been attached.

Hello anyone, help me in this case…

xception occurred while handling uri: ‘http://localhost:5055/webhook’ Traceback (most recent call last): File “c:\users\asus\anaconda3\envs\rasa\lib\site-packages\sanic\app.py”, line 938, in handle_request response = await response File “c:\users\asus\anaconda3\envs\rasa\lib\site-packages\rasa_sdk\endpoint.py”, line 113, in webhook return response.json(result, status=200) File “c:\users\asus\anaconda3\envs\rasa\lib\site-packages\sanic\response.py”, line 202, in json dumps(body, **kwargs), TypeError: <rasa_sdk.interfaces.Tracker object at 0x0000017B7F2BED88> is not JSON serializable

how to fix this