Rasa install into Visual Studio Code

Hi, I am trying to install Rasa into my Visual Studio Code environment so I can conduct an evaluation of it. I am failing to install due to an incompatability with my version of Python (3.11). If I run pip3 with the flag -ignore-requires-python, it runs quite a long way through but fails with the messages shown below. Pretty sure someone else must have overcome this, so appreciate any guidance on how to circumvent the issue:- Using cached MarkupSafe-2.1.3-cp311-cp311-win_amd64.whl (17 kB) Building wheels for collected packages: matplotlib Building wheel for matplotlib (pyproject.toml) … error error: subprocess-exited-with-error

× Building wheel for matplotlib (pyproject.toml) did not run successfully. │ exit code: 1 ╰─> [565 lines of output] C:\Users\Windows 10\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-build-env-apvhnacr\overlay\Lib\site-packages\setuptools\dist.py:700: SetuptoolsDeprecationWarning: The namespace_packages parameter is deprecated. !!

********************************************************************************
          Please replace its usage with implicit namespaces (PEP 420).

See https://setuptools.pypa.io/en/latest/references/keywords.html#keyword-namespace-packages for details.
          ********************************************************************************

!!
    ep.load()(self, ep.name, value)

Edit mplsetup.cfg to change the build options; suppress output with --quiet.