Rasa_init_issue

Hi there , I am facing some issue with rasa init .

any idea like why m getting such kind of error

Hey @Beherasaptami, which version of Rasa are you using?

hi @JiteshGaikwad that above issue got ressolved but i am getiing some warnings like tensorflow/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:55] Could not load dynamic library ‘libnvinfer.so.6’; dlerror: libnvinfer.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory 2020-03-04 17:34:09.098000: W tensorflow/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:55] Could not load dynamic library ‘libnvinfer_plugin.so.6’; dlerror: libnvinfer_plugin.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory 2020-03-04 17:34:09.098009: W tensorflow/compiler/tf2tensorrt/utils/py_utils.cc:30] Cannot dlopen some TensorRT libraries. If you would like to use Nvidia GPU with TensorRT, please make sure the missing libraries mentioned above are installed properly. but earlier i was not getting any warnings (this issue m getting for fresh installation of rasa inside virtual env )

Hey @Beherasaptami, no need to worry about this warning since this warning is mostly related to the hardware because your system is not of GPU it might be CPU, so that’s why the above warning, it’s not an issue, starting from Rasa 1.8.0 they have upgraded the tensorflow version support from 1.15.0 to 2.0 due to which you face the warning. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks @JiteshGaikwad :slight_smile: