RASA Certification

HI, How is RASA certification? I want to do it .Will it help in career as I have done Natural Language Processing certification from mlcertific.com and it really help me to get the first job.

Hi

Before going into RASA Certification I would suggest to explore more on Natural Language Processing with Machine Learning and Deep Learning models. This can give you a job. Many Organizations don’t even know what RASA is . So I would suggest to keep it as an additional knowledge for now.

Hi, Abhi@Abhi1201 @ritu . For doing any of the certification we need to know a complete details about that certification, so it be NLU, ML, Deep Learning or any other data science tool. RASA also have the course content Rasa Developer Certification Exam. But, yes you are right getting a knowledge of anyone of the above can also give you a great experience and job opportunity.

Well, not every organisation don’t know about every corner of the companies/organisations in world. Well RASA is the name in conversational/dialogue and chatbot market, always in top5 open source chatbot which have a great and large forum base.Those need it they will automatically know what is RASA and what RASA can do. Regard Nik

1 Like

I said that from experience .I have been working as data scientist for 4 years now . over 1000 data scientist , ML engineer application I filled, I found only 2 companies that asked for RASA . I know RASA is top open source platform and I did not degrade it also . I just replied to the person asking a suggestion how to get a first job.