I’d like to interface the RASA platform via HTTP APIs, but I found a lot of unclear points.
As a nodejs developer I want to integrate RASA inside a no python environment, so I would need a clear API interface.
Here the HTTP API documentation web pages I found:
The issue I see is that documentation is really clear.
See also my old posts for more details:
- Documentation details about how to run an external Action Server · Issue #5763 · RasaHQ/rasa · GitHub
- How can I get a conversation_id so I run an Action via POST from an App
Maybe now the action server endpoint data are now better documented, but what is missing is maybe
- an introduction on “how to” use RASA HTTP API
- for the RASA NLU part
- for the full RASA core integration
- including the action server backend integration.
As I proposed in the github issue 5763 above linked, I’m thinking a full documentation rework, with a special eye on not-python ecosystem.
BTW, my side I’m available to contribute maybe to test the nodejs interface, etc.
It make sense? If yes, please star this post