Question About Rasa

Hello friends,

A problem has been happening on my Windows 10 PC. After getting small info about Rasa, a great desire came to get this and then I installed Rasa. But this is strange, after installing this, Chrome installation has been failed :frowning_face: :frowning_face:. Now what to do, i cant understand. Please advise me to fix this problem. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hi there, can you provide more info about what your issue is? For example any logs of why something failed? Are you sure that the Rasa installation and chrome installation are actually related?

Did you use a virtual environment to install Rasa?

1 Like

Hey erohmensing, first I thought the problem is related to Rasa, as I was getting the error after installing Rasa.

But I was completely wrong. I updated Windows before installing Rasa. So I thought maybe the problem was related to Rasa.

Anyway, I was able to resolve the issue from here. Actually, I did not lose this excellent app. So I was Panicked. Anyway leave it, now I enjoy with Rasa. :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you, Have a great day! :pray:

1 Like

I am also having the issue when I try to install this program. There is some kind of error that block the program when I run this. I dont know what could be the issue. Could anyone please help me to solve this? Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

After posting the thread here, I started searching online for resolving the issue. But after searching a long time, I found one post that discussed about Malwarebytes. Seeing the article, I stuck. As Malwarebytes installed on my PC, so I guess it may cause the issue. Then I immediately followed the steps which mentioned in this article and stopped Malwarebytes. Now I have no longer any issues while installing the program. Thank you,