Problem while using stories

I am facing some problem regarding the rasa stories as the stories file is not at all working. But rules file is working like a charm. What is wrong in my code please help. Here are all my files. What should I need to do ?

Also When I am filling the form I am getting a sort of warning like ** UserWarning: Action ‘details_form’ set a slot type ‘name’ which it never set during the training. This c an throw off the prediction. Make sure to include training examples in your stories for the different types of slots this action can return. Remember: you need to set the slots manually i n the stories by adding ‘- slot{“name”: arjun}’ after the action.** but still i am getting the required output.

@arjuscorpio2000 Hey! can you explain why you commented the pipeline and policies from config.yml? You need to uncomment and train the model delete the other old model. On the other hand you have mentioned intents and entities and you commented the DIETClassifier (Dual Intent and Entity Transformer). Please check this link for more info: Tuning Your NLU Model

Good Luck!

@nik202 it is still not working. I am completely new to rasa I don’t how to do much so please help me with this.But if I do like this it will respond. but I think its not a good way of doing

- rule: greet
  steps:
  - intent: greet
  - action: utter_greet

@arjuscorpio2000 Please check the syntax of Stories, Rules, Actions.

For example in your action.py check this: Forms

Every space and syntax create a total mess in the code and execution.

rules.yml

rules:

- rule: Only say `hello` if the user provided a name
  condition:
  - slot_was_set:
    - user_provided_name: true
  steps:

influence_conversation: true

When defining a slot, if you leave out influence_conversation or set it to true , that slot will influence the next action prediction, unless it has slot type any . The way the slot influences the conversation will depend on its slot type.

Uncomment the configuration file.

@arjuscorpio2000 In rules there is no intent name greet and in your output you enter hello?

its should be after rules:

rules:
- rule: welcome path
  steps:

and so on

need to follow the scenario of conversation ok.

I hope now you got more clarity about your code and syntax etc ? Good Luck! If you have problem do mention me @ nik202 ok. Happy learning and welcome to rasa family!

Is there any similar projects available for me to check.

@arjuscorpio2000 Huh, you not able to solve this issue?