NGINX POD Error: Host not found in upstream "rasax-rasa-x-rasa-production.rasax.svc"

fazzefz

@stephens Are you able to help brother? You have been a great help so far. I really want to get done with this and this is the last thing i require.

@nik202 Any clue brother?

@aymane258 I’m sorry on this, I guess you using Kubernetes and I’m not that much experience on this, If that was related to docker or docker-compose then I can help, aymane.

@aymane258 I’d suggest try delete and re-install again, may be that will solve your issue.

Thanks for responding so quickly <3 , I did delete and re install.

@aymane258 do ref the rasa doc, this time while installing rasa x and try remember the steps.

Looking at your values.yml, I think there’s some confusion about your deployment. There’s a comment here on the new Rasa OSS helm chart you should review.

• If you’re going to have separate deployments, then the values.yml for the Rasa X deployment should not be running Rasa OSS. So, that first values.yml should be setup that way.
  • As I stated in an another post on your deployment, you cannot have two event_brokers. So, you won’t be able to connect your Rasa OSS to both Dashbot and Rasa X. I suggested previously that you use rasa export to periodically push data from Rasa OSS to Rasa X

The issue is specifically with production & worker pod. Not being internal but externally connected to my seperate rasa OS deployment.

• Good point i’m going to delete that right away!, didn’t see it.

As I stated in an another post on your deployment, you cannot have two event_brokers. So, you won’t be able to connect your Rasa OSS to both Dashbot and Rasa X. I suggested previously that you use rasa export to periodically push data from Rasa OSS to Rasa X

I commented it out just to be sure lets test again and see if there is any progress!

azfeazfzefzef

@rctatman any idea? <3

@aymane258 two possibilities 1. Your server is breaking in between at the backend or 2. Your Repo is not connected with Rasa X. Please check the logs of the rasa x and you will be able to get the solution.

faze5641z56a4ef1

@aymane258 may be this IP http://20.103.149.221 need to be secure with HTTPS ? I have no idea of Kubernetes.

Do you know anyone at rasa that might be of help

@aymane258 you are in conversation with Stephen and he is the right man for the discussion. You just need to see step by step rasa documentation and you will able to solve this issue, I’m sure.

Thanks alot nik, I appreciate you and everyone else that stepped in to help out. Sorry for being very unprofessional, just have this internship where i’m running out of time.