New Rasa X - "There was an error loading messages and polling has been stopped"

This is what I see in the log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/root/fullyrun2/venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/sanic/app.py", line 942, in handle_request
    response = await response
  File "/root/fullyrun2/venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasax/community/api/decorators.py", line 177, in decorated_function
    return await await_and_return_response(args, kwargs, request)
  File "/root/fullyrun2/venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasax/community/api/decorators.py", line 107, in await_and_return_response
    response = await response
  File "/root/fullyrun2/venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasax/community/api/decorators.py", line 47, in decorated_function
    return await response
  File "/root/fullyrun2/venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasax/community/api/blueprints/stack.py", line 85, in list_clients
    user_name = user["username"]

Rasa X 0.22.1 (but this has happened a number of times over the past month). Default sqlite storage

If I nuke the db files and restart the problem goes away… but it comes back.

I have installed Rasa and Rasa X using pip.

There are two of us using Rasa X (Talk to your bot). I’m not sure if that’s an issue or not.

Hi @mmm3bbb, is there more to this stack trace? There should be some logs about which exception was actually thrown.

I don’t have the original logs anymore. Maybe this is the problem: I’m developing on one machine and testing on another (where this problem is occurring). The .db files are in .gitignore, but maybe something’s left over with the sqlite temp files. I have nuked the db files and run it for a few days and do not see the error now.

So maybe it was getting the username from dev machine and looking it up against conversations from test machine?

the .db files are in .gitignore, but maybe something’s left over with the sqlite temp files. I

I don 't know what’s part of your git repository :slight_smile:

I have nuked the db files and run it for a few days and do not see the error now.

Great to hear!