Multiple entities and ask further questions, if information not present in the query

Hello everyone, I am new to rasa, so I apologize in advance.

I am trying to build a bot that would help me with my school program. I want to be able to ask the bot questions like ‘What time does my lecture XY start?’ or ‘Where does the exercise YX take place?’.

I made it work up to the point where it correctly guesses the intent and the entity and it also replies correctly. What I struggle with is the subjects that have the same name and offer both a lecture and an exercise. What is the best way to distinguish between those two? I tried incorporating multiple entities (one for the class name and one for the class type), but apparently, this is not supported by rasa and I don’t receive an answer. I am currently considering forms, but it seems like this is also not what I need.

To elaborate further, here is an example: a question could be ‘When does the lecture XY start?’, then the bot should know it needs to look for the class type ‘lecture’ and the class name ‘XY’. On the other hand, if the question asked is simply ‘When does XY start?’, the bot should ask the user if they meant the XY lecture or exercise.

What is the best way to do this? Thank you in advance!