Module 'tensorflow.python.keras.engine.training' has no attribute 'enable_multi_worker'

I got this error when i train rasa model… Please anyone tell me what is the error and how to fix it.

1 Like

Hi Shashank Did you get any solution for this problem? I am facing the same issue.

Hi, yes, you have to setup as per conda. With pip it shows error only. Go for conda.

sorry. Didn’t get your point. Can you please elaborate?

HERE IS THE SOLUTION :slightly_smiling_face:

==> Setup environment file with the conda, inside the anaconda file in user/admin of your windows. For pip it’s throws some errors. Mostly these errors come in the windows OS.

I am also getting this error! Did you manage to resolve it in the end?

Meet the same issue…

check the above comments.

Anyone tried without conda. i am unable to resolve this in the latest version

I’m facing the same problem I upgraded tensorflow and then it appeared can someone help us plz ?

Same issue. Had to upgrade on Mac-M1 to 2.4.0 and now seeing this issue. I installed with miniconda and not pip.

Has anyone figured this out? Why does it work with conda but not with normal Python?

How do we deploy this with our normal python versions? I already have django running, was planning on integrating rasa model inside that. But it won’t work.

Same issue with me , please anyone tell me how to solve , rasa version 2.8.x with tf version 2.3.4

Please try with TF version 2.3.3 - in the rasa poetry.lock file this is currently the required version.

1 Like

Check this out!

You need to uninstall the tensorflow version you have install outside the virtual enviroment. I don’t know why but rasa uses the tensorflow installed outside.

deactivate
pip3 uninstall tensorflow
source env/bin/activate
rasa train

Hey guys! I had the same problems now but I have the solution. UPDATE 01/06/2023

1. run: pip install --upgrade tensorflow
  2. it will download stuff but then will give you an error warning message that rasa 5.10 is using tensorflow x.y version and tensorflow-intel x.y version (cannot remember the exact version).
  3. just pip install the version it tells you it is compatible with your rasa

After this I could train the model.

Hope this helps, Cheers!

1 Like