Issue Migration Config.yml Rasa 1 to Rasa 2.0

Based on Version Migration Guide there is an instruction to migrate config.yml with command

rasa data convert config

this is my old config.yml

language: en pipeline:

• name: WhitespaceTokenizer intent_tokenization_flag: true intent_split_symbol: +
  • name: RegexFeaturizer
  • name: CRFEntityExtractor
  • name: CountVectorsFeaturizer
  • name: EmbeddingIntentClassifier epochs: 500
  • name: FallbackClassifier threshold: 0.3 ambiguity_threshold: 0.1 policies:
  • name: KerasPolicy epochs: 100 featurizer:
    • name: MaxHistoryTrackerFeaturizer max_history: 10 state_featurizer:
      • name: BinarySingleStateFeaturizer
  • name: MemoizationPolicy max_history: 10
  • name: FormPolicy
  • name: RulePolicy core_fallback_threshold: 0.3 core_fallback_action_name: action_custom_fallback

and after that command will generated .bak config file becoming like this.

language: “en” pipeline:

• name: “WhitespaceTokenizer” intent_tokenization_flag: true intent_split_symbol: “+”
  • name: “RegexFeaturizer”
  • name: “CRFEntityExtractor”
  • name: “CountVectorsFeaturizer”
  • name: “EmbeddingIntentClassifier” epochs: 500

policies:

• name: “KerasPolicy” epochs: 100 featurizer:
    • name: MaxHistoryTrackerFeaturizer max_history: 10 state_featurizer:
      • name: BinarySingleStateFeaturizer
  • name: “MappingPolicy”
  • name: “MemoizationPolicy” max_history: 10
  • name: “FallbackPolicy” nlu_threshold: 0.3 core_threshold: 0.3 fallback_action_name: “action_custom_fallback”
  • name: “FormPolicy”

i got an error

ComponentNotFoundException: Failed to load the component ‘EmbeddingIntentClassifier’. Cannot find class ‘EmbeddingIntentClassifier’ in global namespace. Please check that there is no typo in the class name and that you have imported the class into the global namespace. Either your pipeline configuration contains an error or the module you are trying to import is broken (e.g. the module is trying to import a package that is not installed). Traceback (most recent call last): File “/home/kunci115/PycharmProjects/VenvSource/research-multiple-language/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/nlu/registry.py”, line 121, in get_component_class return rasa.shared.utils.common.class_from_module_path(component_name) File “/home/kunci115/PycharmProjects/VenvSource/research-multiple-language/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/common.py”, line 32, in class_from_module_path raise ImportError(f"Cannot retrieve class from path {module_path}.") ImportError: Cannot retrieve class from path EmbeddingIntentClassifier.

while trying to train it with rasa 2.0 hope someone can help me?

thanks

Hi @kunci115, is the second file you posted the .bak file or the converted file? It looks unchanged to me

The second file i posted is the .bak result/conversion from rasa data convert config, yeah that’s why i’m asking

but can I see the converted file? The .bak is a backup of your configuration pre the migration script.

I had the same problem and found that “The Embedding Intent Classifier is now deprecated and will be replaced by DIETClassifier in the future”