Hi Need help n understanding how to understand why a new sentence shows a particular intent. I have trained data for six intents I got a sentence such as "yes no yes ok " I ended up getting deny as the intent.yes, ok are all in affirm training set. Why is the model giving extra weightage to the “no”. Is it loading some embeddings? I am using the following pipeline
Any help would be great…
Configuration for Rasa NLU.
language: en pipeline:
- name: WhitespaceTokenizer
- name: RegexFeaturizer
- name: LexicalSyntacticFeaturizer
- name: CountVectorsFeaturizer
- name: CountVectorsFeaturizer analyzer: “char_wb” min_ngram: 1 max_ngram: 4
- name: DIETClassifier epochs: 100
- name: EntitySynonymMapper
- name: ResponseSelector epochs: 100
Configuration for Rasa Core.
- name: MemoizationPolicy
- name: TEDPolicy max_history: 5 epochs: 100
- name: MappingPolicy