I am not able to connect mysql in rasa chatbot

python -m pip install mysql-connector-python

Defaulting to user installation because normal site-packages is not writeable Requirement already satisfied: mysql-connector-python in c:\users\devashree\appdata\roaming\python\python38\site-packages (8.0.25) Requirement already satisfied: protobuf>=3.0.0 in c:\users\devashree\appdata\roaming\python\python38\site-packages (from mysql-connector-python) (3.17.3) Requirement already satisfied: six>=1.9 in c:\users\devashree\appdata\roaming\python\python38\site-packages (from protobuf>=3.0.0->mysql-connector-python) (1.16.0) PS D:\Chatbots\Rasa_Chatbot> python -m pip install mysql Defaulting to user installation because normal site-packages is not writeable Requirement already satisfied: mysql in c:\users\devashree\appdata\roaming\python\python38\site-packages (0.0.3) Requirement already satisfied: mysqlclient in c:\users\devashree\appdata\roaming\python\python38\site-packages (from mysql) (2.0.3) PS D:\Chatbots\Rasa_Chatbot> mysql -u root -p mysql : The term ‘mysql’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. At line:1 char:1

• mysql -u root -p
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (mysql:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Hey @devashree_09, this looks like a general issue with installing mysql on Windows and nothing related to Rasa. I think your best bet is to search for advice on StackOverflow or similar… This being said, my guess is that the directory where pip installs mysql isn’t in your path and that adding it to the path might help (but take this with a grain of salt – it’s a guess of a UNIX user :slight_smile: ).