How to run actions and rasa run simultaneously on Heroku

How do I run rasa actions server and rasa run server on Heroku dyno I was able to run each individually but not simultaneously. Please do help its urgent too

###This is Dockerfile
FROM ubuntu:18.04
ENTRYPOINT []
RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -y python3 python3-pip && python3 -m pip install --no-cache --upgrade pip && pip3 install --no-cache rasa==1.10.3
ADD . /app/
RUN chmod +x /app/start_services.sh
CMD /app/start_services.sh

###This is start_services.sh

cd /app
rasa run actions & rasa run --models models --enable-api --cors “*” --debug -p $PORT

I am trying the same but running them on different servers - which works for having them run simultaneously but they don’t seem to connect, I assumed it would be because of the randomly assigned port when starting up a dyno but when rebuilding the dyno with the port of the already started action server it also didn’t connect.

So I also would be very interested if somebody was able to get it running on Heroku.

Hi, @marcoka I did found out about deploying on Dyno. First we have to use supervisord for running 2 server on 1. Second we need Dyno with size 2.5gb or above sized because the size taken by our container is 2.06 or above. This is the reasons too Why I was not able to deploy on my hobby server

If someone from #rasa asa or community can come up with great option to deploy please do share here…

Hi, would you mind shedding some light on how to setup supervisord running 2 server on 1? I’m really new to webapp deployment.

That’s really old but try using docker and docker-compose that might work. I am still searching for better way though

@Horizon733 Di you find a solution for that? thanks