How to create the Intents from unstructured data

Hi, I am trying to figure out whether Rasa can create the Intents and Entities from an unstructured data. I have a website in which I have mentioned the FAQs and also my website has it’s own content. I want to provide my website URL in Rasa and it has to generate Intents and Entities from the website content.

Is this possible in Rasa?

To create intents from unstructured data in RASA, follow these steps:

Collect and organize the unstructured data, such as customer emails, chat logs, and feedback.

Use the RASA NLU tool to train the model by providing examples of possible user inputs and labeling them with the corresponding intents.

Use the RASA Core tool to define the conversation flow and connect it to the intents.

Test the chatbot and refine the model by adding more examples and adjusting the confidence thresholds for each intent.

Deploy the chatbot and monitor its performance, using the feedback to continually improve the model.

Hi @Barbarareed Actually, What I am looking is, I will provide my Website URL and Rasa should create Intents from the unstructured data automatically. Later I will adjust it accordingly.

Is it possible in Rasa? If yes, Could you please help me on this