How to connect the rasa bot with an web interface?

from rasa_core.channels.slack import SlackInput from rasa_core.agent import Agent from rasa_core.interpreter import RasaNLUInterpreter import yaml from rasa_core.utils import EndpointConfig

nlu_interpreter = RasaNLUInterpreter(’./models/nlu/default/counselingnlu’) action_endpoint = EndpointConfig(url=“http://localhost:5055/webhook”) agent = Agent.load(’./models/dialogue’, interpreter = nlu_interpreter, action_endpoint = action_endpoint)

input_channel = SlackInput(‘xoxb-4-mjKFLdJHyiXdPM2e9712ZVMD’)

agent.handle_channels([input_channel], 5004, serve_forever=True)

This is the code with which I integrated my bot with Slack. But I am required to design my own interface. I really dont know how to do it. I referred so many links but failed to understand all of them. Please do help me

T

Hi @sanvika6215, is your main problem with designing the interface, or connecting to it? Designing we can’t really help with unfortunately, but to connect to it you should use a custom channel.

@sanvika6215 - you can enable HTTP api and can connect to it like any rest api integration. Say for example you can create your only html/jsp, etc. from which you can make an ajax call to rasa server. I hope this helps.

This might be helpful HTTP API

Thank you Apurva

This tutorial might be useful.