How can integrate chatgpt 3.5 for RASA chatbot?

How can integrate chatgpt 3.5 for RASA chatbot ?

1 Like

Hey @aadhil96 , You can follow this article: How to use ChatGPT with Rasa - Python Warriors

There are other resources:

1. RASAGPT, https://github.com/paulpierre/RasaGPT
  2. Integrate ChatGPT into FAQs and Fallback, https://www.promptai.us/

There’s also a recent Rasa blog post and video by @sonam.

Hey @aadhil96 ,

There are a lot of resource available on our YouTube with demo, please check them out the latest being openAI function calling here.

Thanks Stephens to mention.

To integrate ChatGPT 3.5 with a RASA chatbot, you can follow these steps:

1. Access OpenAI’s API: Sign up for OpenAI’s GPT-3.5 API and get your API key.
  2. Install Necessary Libraries: Ensure you have the required Python libraries installed, such as openai and rasa.
  3. Create Custom Actions: In your RASA chatbot project, create custom actions that interact with the OpenAI API. You can use the OpenAI API key to send messages to ChatGPT and receive responses.
  4. Integrate with RASA Workflow: Integrate these custom actions into your RASA chatbot’s workflow. Define when and how the chatbot should interact with ChatGPT, such as for answering specific user queries or providing assistance.
  5. Testing and Training: Test your chatbot to ensure it interacts seamlessly with ChatGPT. Fine-tune your chatbot’s behavior and responses as needed.
  6. Deploy Your Chatbot: Once you’re satisfied with the integration, deploy your RASA chatbot with ChatGPT to your preferred platform or channel.

Please note that the integration details may vary depending on your specific use case and the version of RASA you are using. You can refer to the resources listed in the search results for more detailed guides and tutorials on integrating ChatGPT with RASA. These resources provide step-by-step instructions and examples to help you get started with the integration process.

Remember to secure your API keys and follow best practices for chatbot development and deployment.

I have gone through the youtube tutorial and github repo of mention above But i am unable to install and run it properly. Can you please share requirements.txt file along with step by step steps in the github @sonam It will be really helpful as i want to integrate the chagpt with rasa

Thanks in advance