Getting blank response to post request

oot - Rasa server is up and running. 2020-12-13 18:20:51 ERROR rasa.core.channels.rest - An exception occured while handling user message ‘None’. Traceback (most recent call last): File “/home/ashay/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/channels/rest.py”, line 126, in receive metadata=metadata, File “/home/ashay/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/channels/channel.py”, line 85, in handler await app.agent.handle_message(*args, **kwargs) File “/home/ashay/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/agent.py”, line 521, in handle_message return await processor.handle_message(message) File “/home/ashay/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/processor.py”, line 86, in handle_message tracker = await self.log_message(message, should_save_tracker=False) File “/home/ashay/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/processor.py”, line 303, in log_message await self._handle_message_with_tracker(message, tracker) File “/home/ashay/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/processor.py”, line 565, in _handle_message_with_tracker parse_data = await self.parse_message(message, tracker) File “/home/ashay/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/processor.py”, line 538, in parse_message if text.startswith(INTENT_MESSAGE_PREFIX): AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘startswith’

Getting above error in terminal

I am trying to test the model locally ( using rasa 2). I was planning to check the response of my query as Rasa X requires my credentials and shows the data too. How can I use the rasa core API to test the response from the chatbot?

model/parse and other ones are working fine. Can someone help me with this?

Hi @en-ashay. What command are you running that gives you the above error?

A very easy way to test you model locally would be to run your assistant with the command rasa shell that wouldn’t require you to use the API.

Hi @Juste, Thanks for the response. I am using the rasa run --enable-api ( tried with auth token too). I want to share it with my friend but just the testing part as API so he can check the responses are correct or not.

The shell is working fine. I also tried the localhost: port/model/parse to send requests and see the intents and that’s working too.

I tried then sending a request to webhooks but getting an empty list as a response.

Also is sharing chatbot using ngrok with rasax different than rasa core