From

Hi All, I would like to test ‘formbot’ example in Jupyter Notebook provided by RASA in the following link;

When I run the cell related to “Training your Dialogue Model”, I got an error. The cell is

from rasa_core.policies import KerasPolicy, MemoizationPolicy
from rasa_core.agent import Agent
# there is a threshold for the NLU predictions as well as the action predictions
agent = Agent('domain.yml', policies=[MemoizationPolicy(), KerasPolicy()])

# loading our neatly defined training dialogues
training_data = agent.load_data('stories.md')

agent.train(
    training_data,
    validation_split=0.0,
    epochs=10
)

agent.persist('models/dialogue')

and the error is ;

TypeError: init() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘auto_fill’

I think I have to add FormPolicy in this snippet somewhere but I dont know. Could you please help me to fix it?

hey @m.khalilishoja, the code you are trying to run is for the older version of rasa. check this out, it may help you:

1 Like

Thanks @JiteshGaikwad, let me test it.

Hi @JiteshGaikwad,

I got this error

ERROR:rasa.core.actions.action:The model predicted the custom action 'restaurant_form', but you didn't configure an endpoint to run this custom action. Please take a look at the docs and set an endpoint configuration via the --endpoints flag. https://rasa.com/docs/rasa/core/actions
ERROR:rasa.core.processor:Encountered an exception while running action 'restaurant_form'. Bot will continue, but the actions events are lost. Please check the logs of your action server for more information.

when I ran the

from rasa.jupyter import chat
chat(model_path)

and entered the following message;

id like a restaurant

Hey @m.khalilishoja, make sure you have mentioned the Rasa actions endpoint in endpoints.yml file and your custom action server is running