Form execution rejected if slot is not extracted

@thinkinnet Do you have the deny intent which is set of example I don’t know? Yes, I seen you have that’s why model is confused and taking deny intent which have high confidence value.

So if I understand this correct… Forms is just automatic question asking until there happens something unexpected (no slot was set). Than the Form just exits… no question repeating anymore at all?

@thinkinnet

you need to validate the question mate, that will be the final solution I guess.

Please see this and try to implement for weekend and try change the deny and please make more clear story, remove mood, unhappy please. How to Validate Form Input in Rasa | Rasa Tutorials - YouTube

I tried, but I am trying your story and me more confused with the mood_happy etc and even intent. I tried. Please change some intent (words) and do share the new code please. I will again see your code. I hope you don’t mind?

@thinkinnet For basic form example : Introduction to Rasa Forms | Rasa Tutorial - YouTube

@thinkinnet using custom action Simple Introduction to Custom Actions | Rasa Tutorial - YouTube in this you can even apply if and else condition for your use case.

@thinkinnet I honestly want to help and solve your issue asap.

I hope this will help you more :slight_smile: Do let me know please if you having some issue.

Thanks a lot @nik202. I will try this weekend in our actual project. The thing is that I not really understand how to validate because the validation function will not be triggered if there is no entity recognized. But anyway I will try. Thanks a lot for now!

I am having an exactly the same problem, were you able to fix it?

1 Like

In my case, I have a form that asks “Which city?”, and currently, in case the user responds e.g. with a number “1500” the form stops, while I want the bot to ask again “Which city?” and continue the form.

@jegork can you create the new thread for your issue and share some errors, codes or file? Thanks.

hi, were u able to solve this issue? I am having the same problem. If user enters unexpected entry for a slot in form, actionexecutionrejection is raised and the form deactivates without asking the same question

1 Like