Here’s how I’d handle this. Instead of looping through all the questions at once, I’d keep track of where you’re at using a custom slot, like a little “bookmark” for the current question. After the bot asks a question and gets an answer, it updates the slot to point to the next question. Then it grabs that specific question from the Excel file and saves the response right away. I’ve done something like this before, and honestly, it worked way smoother than trying to handle everything in one go. If you’re into Excel tricks and stuff like that, there are a bunch of cool resources out there to dig deeper. One of them I’ve discovered recently is https://excel.tv/ .
Mirko
(Ella Hughes)
7
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Custom API on excel upload | 1 | 488 | July 31, 2020 | |
| Custom Actions - Create Excel File with Data from Rasa | 8 | 3500 | July 22, 2021 | |
| How can I make a bot search for a response from an excel file? | 3 | 405 | July 21, 2021 | |
| QnA bot | 1 | 353 | April 6, 2020 | |
| Creating a custom action by extracting data from excel | 3 | 983 | February 13, 2020 |