Error to connect in a oracle database

hello rasa friend i need to connect my rasa bot to a oracle data for save the conversation, but when i write a message to my bot this send me a error…

2019-06-07 15:51:36 ERROR rasa.core.channels.channel - An exception occured while handling user message 'hello'. Traceback (most recent call last): File "c:\users\capitalminds\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 1244, in _execute_context cursor, statement, parameters, context File "c:\users\capitalminds\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\engine\default.py", line 552, in do_execute cursor.execute(statement, parameters) cx_Oracle.IntegrityError: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("C##RASA"."EVENTS"."ID")

i´ll check the connection and don´t have any error and i´ll check the tables and everythings is ok if you can help me i appreciate it

regards :wink:

hey @Robert14 you need to make some changes to sqlachemy module, you can refer this video I had shown how to do so…

https://youtu.be/vEN45DbPQlc

hello im found the error and went what i have to create a function in oracle interface because the id don’t entered the data but anyways thanks for your help

:wink: regards