Entity extraction in rasax

how to perform entity extraction with rasa x?

You can label entities in the training data tab :slight_smile:

okay fine and please update regex documentation how it is used? and if suppose i want to add regex for detecting email ids how do i specify such that it will recognize email ids through use of regex

Regex you still need to add to your nlu.md file for now. We’re working on adding a UI for this in future though.

If you get a chance, we’d love to get your feedback on Rasa X: Product Feedback - Rasa X

yes i will definately add review and if possible kindly update documentation in detail for people like me implementing for first time it would be of great help

1 Like

Could you let me know which part specifically you had trouble with?

I want to implement regex feature for verifying email on chat i have defined intents for it and now how to use regex that will verify email id for me instead of adding lines manually and another issue is i want to train my bot by integrating it to slack is it possible by importing slack conversations with rasa ui…i am using ngrok server for localhost testing and when i test my URL in event tab > request URL it does not verify i am using https:\xxxxxx.io…/webhooks/slack/webhook

about verifing email – i’d suggest you use duckling to extract that, it’s very robust

1 Like

Hi @mandarsuryavanshi, I second what Akela said about using duckling, it’s definitely the preferred way to detect emails. As for the slack connector, have you been able to connect it?

when i test my URL in event tab > request URL it does not verify i am using https:\xxxxxx.io…/webhooks/slack/webhook

If you’re still stuck on this, make sure that your rasa server is running on the port hooked up to ngrok before you attempt to verify the URL.

Hi @akelad, could you please help me with setting up the regex for email. Im wondering where all i have to make a change in the code. I need the bot to ask the email again if the regex doesnt match. So far

• ive added “DucklingHTTPExtractor” in the pipeline, and ran the server
  • added a story for email collection :
## check_account
> check_account
    - utter_ask_email
* input_email{"email" : "valid@email.com"}
    - action_get_user
## check_account
> check_account
    - utter_ask_email
* input_email{"email" : "invalid@email"}
    - action_ask_email_again

How do i trigger action_ask_email_again ?

@agrawal-mohit the second story should be without an entity

I did that and entered “mohit@gmail” . It goes to action_default_fallback and action_listen instead of triggering utter_invalid_email

## check_account.invalid_email
> check_account
    - utter_ask_email
* input_email
    - utter_invalid_email

Suggestions ?

what nlu pipeline are you using? It’s possible that nlu isn’t recognising the intent properly

Got it, the problem was with the nlu. However an incorrect email mohit@gmail still sets the email slot .

well what does your config look like? and are you using regexes? duckling wouldn’t pick that up as an email usually