Does Rasa X work with 2.0.0rc1?

From this page I conclude that it doesn’t.
However, I have gathered some mixed responses online. If it doesn’t then is there any insight as to when support comes available? Thanks!

Hi @raberg,

The current version of Rasa X, 0.32.x, does not support the changes made in the 2.0 release candidate. We will be releasing a new version of Rasa X shortly that is compatible with 2.0, and we will be sure to update the compatibility matrix to reflect that when it is released.

Mark.

2 Likes

Thanks Mark,

It got a bit confusing because the Rasa X docs are next to the 2.0.0 release docs and not next to the legacy docs.

Looking forward to the update :slight_smile:

If you could update the documents to state this, that would be helpful for people in the future. Because after following in documentation, when you install rasa x, it codes the following and basically uninstalls Rasa 2.0.01rc and installs 1.10.13. For the longest time, couldn’t figure out what was going on and then my rasa version kept reverting back.

Collecting rasa<2.0.0,>=1.9.5
Downloading rasa-1.10.13-py3-none-any.whl (512 kB)

Editing: I learned there’s a way I could contribute to the code documentation, but wasn’t sure what should be done with the new docs. When I click on edit page, it returns a 404. Sorry I’m new.