Dispatcher.utter_message(template = or dispatcher.utter_message(template = response, not send message

hello, why is it that the following instruction does not return messages:

dispatcher.utter_message(template = “utter_why_Pap_happens”) dispatcher.utter_message(response=“utter_why_Pap_happens”)

dispatcher.utter_message(“it’s a test 1”) dispatcher.utter_message(text = “test 2”)

The first two templates are deprecated and the second is not, but they do not return a message and the two text ones do. I have the utterans registered as well as actions and utter, I have more than 100 utter and intents because it is a specific project to simple questions and I had to split the utter (actions and utter ) in two because it marks errors:

Error running graph component for node train_TEDPolicy3. ActionNotFoundException: Cannot access action ‘utter_what_studies_recommend_for_children’, as that name is not a registered action for this domain. Available actions are:

I’m using the recommended version of rasa 3 and python 8 inside anaconda inside the tutorial, but I’m stuck. I run: rasa data validate and it only sends me the following information, which is correct:

rasa data validate

2022-09-21 13:15:24 INFO rasa.validator - Validating intents...
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'adress' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'assertions' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'good_mood' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'happy_moods' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'unhappy_moods' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'first_name' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'inform_age' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'last_name' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'bad_humor' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'que_causa_calculos_renales' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'what_hiccups' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'sex' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'storedatabase' is not used in any story or rule.
2022-09-21 13:15:24 INFO rasa.validator - Validating uniqueness of intents and stories...
2022-09-21 13:15:24 INFO rasa.validator - Validating utterances...
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_greetings' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_ask_firstname' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_happy' is not used in any story or rule

Error running graph component for node train_TEDPolicy3. ActionNotFoundException: Cannot access action ‘utter_what_studies_recommend_for_children’, as that name is not a registered action for this domain. Available actions are:

1. Can you check if you have included ‘utter_what_studies_recommend_for_children’ in the domain under responses?

2. You can still use dispatcher, dispatcher.utter_messgae(response=“utter…”)

Thanks for the support

if you validate that it has the following definitions but it still does not work:

files: version 3.1

rules:
   - rule: why_it_happens_Pap
     steps:
       - intent: why_it_happens_Pap
       - action: action_why_it_happens_Pap

responses:
utter_why_it_happens_Pap

actions:
- action_why_it_happens_Pap

from typing import Any, Text, Dict, List
from rasa_sdk import Action, Tracker
from rasa_sdk.events import SlotSet, EventType
from rasa_sdk.executor import CollectingDispatcher
from rasa_sdk.interfaces import Action
import requests
import sqlite3

class action_why_it_happens_Pap(Action):
     def name(self) -> Text:
         return "action_why_it_happens_Pap"

def run(
             self,
             dispatcher: CollectingDispatcher,
             tracker: Tracker,
             domain: Dict[Text, Any],) -> List[Dict[Text, Any]]:
         dispatcher.utter_message(template="utter_why_it_happens_Pap")
         dispatcher.utter_message("test1")
         dispatcher.utter_message(text = "test 2")
         dispatcher.utter_message(response="utter_why_it_happens_Pap")

return []

Rasa Version      :         3.2.7
Minimum Compatible Version: 3.0.0
Rasa SDK Version  :         3.2.1
Python Version    :         3.8.13
Operating System  :         Linux-5.15.0-48-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.17
Python Path       :         /home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/bin/python

Can you check with this class?

class ActionWhyItHappensPap(Action): # Pythonic way to name a class
     def name(self) -> Text:
         return "action_why_it_happens_Pap" # "action_why_it_happens_pap"

def run(
             self,

# removed dispatcher.utter_message(template="utter_why_it_happens_Pap")

dispatcher.utter_message("test1")
         dispatcher.utter_message(text = "test 2")
         dispatcher.utter_message(response="utter_why_it_happens_Pap")

return []

hello, following your comments I did the following and the result was the one that I show only the text messages are printed.

Do you know if there are limits to the number of utterants, I have 300 with their questions and answers, I know that I still need to refine those questions and answers and also the stories, but I’m starting. According to what I read, no

Your input ->   durante el estudio del papanicolaou que sucede                                                                                                                
.....test 1......
....test 2.....
.....test 3......

class ActionWhyItHappensPap(Action):
      def name(self) -> Text:
         return "action_por_que_ocurre_papanicolaou"

def run(
              self,

dispatcher.utter_message(".....test 1......")
            ##dispatcher.utter_message(template="utter_por_que_ocurre_Papanicolaou")
              dispatcher.utter_message(text="....test 2.....")
              dispatcher.utter_message(response="utter_por_que_ocurre_Papanicolaou")
              dispatcher.utter_message(".....test 3......")
              return []

Can you show your other files as well?

I will share examples of the files, which have the structures. sample_actions.py (1.1 KB) sample_config.yml (1.4 KB) sample_domain.yml (3.0 KB) sample_nlu.yml (791 Bytes) sample_rules.yml (1.1 KB) Greetings. and thanks for the support.

I also share the log of the command:
  rasa data validate

(rasa_005) lev1@lev1:~/PROYECTOS/rasa_005$ rasa data validate
2022-09-22 13:49:43 INFO     rasa.validator  - Validating intents...
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'adress' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'afirmaciones' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'buen_humor' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'estados_de_animo_feliz' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'estados_de_animo_infeliz' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'first_name' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'inform_age' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'last_name' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'mal_humor' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'que_causa_calculos_renales' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'que_causa_hipo' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'sex' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The intent 'storedatabase' is not used in any story or rule.
2022-09-22 13:49:43 INFO     rasa.validator  - Validating uniqueness of intents and stories...
2022-09-22 13:49:43 INFO     rasa.validator  - Validating utterances...
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_ask_phone-number' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_ha_sido_de_ayuda' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_ask_sex' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_ask_age' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_animate' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_ask_lastname' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_ask_firstname' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_algo_mas_que_pueda_ayudar' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_feliz' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_respuesta_feliz' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_gurdamos_info' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_ask_adress' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_submit' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_ayuda_en_algo_mas' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_haciendote_preguntas' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_saludos' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_ask_email' is not used in any story or rule.
/home/lev1/anaconda3/envs/rasa_005/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:98: UserWarning: The utterance 'utter_default' is not used in any story or rule.
2022-09-22 13:49:43 INFO     rasa.validator  - Story structure validation...
Processed story blocks: 100%|██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████| 3/3 [00:00<00:00, 3315.66it/s, # trackers=1]
2022-09-22 13:49:43 INFO     rasa.core.training.story_conflict  - Considering all preceding turns for conflict analysis.
2022-09-22 13:49:43 INFO     rasa.validator  - No story structure conflicts found.
Hello, I tell you that I have solved the problem;
the problem was that when following the syntax of the files there was no problem, it was all due to the line breaks between utters
that is to say that I had declared them at the beginning
responses:
    utter.......
       -text:
       -text:
       -text:

utter......
       -text:
       -text:
       -text:

utter......
       -text:
       -text:

and finally what I did is leave no spaces between lines:
responses:
    utter.......
       -text:
       -text:
       -text:
    utter......
       -text:
       -text:
       -text:
    utter......
       -text:
       -text:

It caught my attention because in the first case only the first n worked, but after n+1 it didn't, until I eliminated the empty lines, I didn't find a reference to this in the documentation, but I think there would have to be a section or notes referring to the syntax rules.

See you, greetings.