The successful candidate has an opportunity to join an outstanding team to enhance offering solutions for a Top Fortune 500 company and global leader in financial services, to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
We place our value in our people comprised of diverse, bold, energetic, A-players who believe in discovering solutions, building great products, pay parity, and who strive to achieve the improbable.
Change the world with MAS Global!
- Design, develop, test and deploy applications to DEV, Test and PROD environments
- Work with product owners to gather requirements, understand and design scalable and secure applications
- Do performance tuning, code reviews and automate processes
- Python: Develop enterprise scale applications including RESTful/microservices using Python, Oracle and noSQL database
- Java: Develop enterprise scale applications including RESTful/microservices using Java spring, spring boot, ORM, python, Oracle and noSQL database
- Automate deployment and infrastructure pipelines in both on-prem and public cloud environments
- Write unit/integration test cases for the application modules
- Support/maintain applications post-production deployment
- Work in an agile environment and deliver features in 2-week sprint cycles
- Software documentation and operational run book
- Python: At least 8+ years of experience working with Python
- Java: At least 8+ years of experience working with Spring, Spring boot frameworks and other related technologies
- Expert level Backend skills
- Experience working with RASA or similar Conversational AI Platforms.
- Basic experience working with Kubernetes and Cassandra.
- Experience using monitoring tools like Splunk, Dynatrace etc.
- Hands on Database triage experience
- Strong API to API call knowledge
- Hands on experience working on relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, hibernate etc.,)
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts, analysis and design using common design patterns
- Being a team player with passion to owns critical programs and help others to achieve their goals and success
- Communication skills, verbally and written
- Work and deliver effectively under pressure
Nice to have:
- Health: medical, dental, and vision
- Time away: vacation, dependent care, holidays, wellness days, and more
- Financial: 401K, Basic life and AD&D insurance
- Family: parental leave, maternity support, adoption assistance benefits
- Development: continued learning and certification reimbursement, technical development learning
Who You Are
You are excited to build innovative products and features. You excel by finding daily opportunities to grow at the same pace as the technology we’re building, and you build partnerships that improve our business. Likewise, you’re someone who sees feedback as an opportunity to learn and grow and believe decisions powered by data are the norm. You care about the wellbeing of others and yourself.
For a results-oriented team member who consistently delivers in alignment with client-centric quality standards, this job is perfect. Our culture is super positive, we take 100% responsibility for our work and results. We have the courage to say “please”, “thank you”, “I’m sorry” and “I don’t know”. The potential for growth is limitless for the right person.
If you want to help grow a company (ours and the clients), express the best parts of yourself and have a major impact on a company’s future, this is an ideal role.
Who We Are
An award-winning company, ranked in the top 1% for growth by Inc 5000, MAS Global Consulting is a leader in Software Development and Digital Solutions, uniquely servicing mid to large Enterprise customers globally. With headquarters in Tampa, Florida, our teams make it possible for companies, such as Johnson Controls, Bloomberg, Affirm and Dell to meet deliverables on-time and provide new products and features for their customers and internal stakeholders providing ease of engagement.
Regardless of client size, we help solve their technical challenges. MAS is a diverse community of dedicated experts and trusted partners. We deliver custom software solutions with a MAS experience that creates value for everyone.
Strength. Consistency. Responsibility. These values help us transform digital ideas into reality.
- ALL-IN MENTALITY:
Proactive, engaged, agile, accountable, with integrity
- TOGETHER, WE ARE MORE:
We live collaboration and teamwork
- STAY CURIOUS:
We pride ourselves in being innovative and life-long learners
- WE CARE:
We value our people, clients, community, society and the planet
- MAS EXPERIENCE:
We focus on relationships, delivery, responsiveness, flexibility, and outcomes
MAS Global Consulting
- is 100% Hispanic woman owned,
- was recently certified as a Great Place to Work,
- has appeared on the Inc 5000 list five years in a row,
- has been slated in the top 3% of Hispanic owned companies in the US by Stanford,
- has a MAS Future Foundation that offers scholarships and continuing education for girls and women in tech. Every team member placed on a client project directly and positively impacts the Foundation.
Why you’ll love working here:
We are more like a Family at MAS Global!
At MAS Global, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. MAS Global is a woman owned business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org