Can't read domain file or could not be loaded as domain file

Permission to ask, I have encountered this error message several times. At first my program could not read the NLU file. But after I rewrote it (manually) my program worked again as before (without any program/code that I changed).

This time I experienced almost the same error message. The difference is, when I did “Rasa Shell” this time my program could not read the file domain. I tried rewriting it again, but it still couldn’t return to its original state. I have checked the at yamlchecker website and it shows a valid value. I don’t know what the solution is. Please if anyone knows, help me. Thank you

Here is the error message:

c:\users\farid\appdata\local\programs\python\python38\lib\site-packages\sanic_cors\extension.py:39: DeprecationWarning: distutils Version classes are deprecated. Use packaging.version instead. SANIC_VERSION = LooseVersion(sanic_version) 
2023-11-26 22:31:56 INFO root - Connecting to channel ‘cmdline’ which was specified by the ‘–connector’ argument. Any other channels will be ignored. To connect to all given channels, omit the ‘–connector’ argument. 
2023-11-26 22:31:56 INFO root - Starting Rasa server on  
2023-11-26 22:31:56 INFO rasa.core.processor - Loading model models\20231126-222946-thundering-credit.tar.gz… c:\users\farid\appdata\local\programs\python\python38\lib\site-packages\rasa\shared\core\domain.py:1819: UserWarning: The file C:\Users\farid\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpxpphl3n2\domain_provider\domain.yml could not be loaded as domain file. rasa.shared.utils.io.raise_warning( 
2023-11-26 22:32:15 WARNING rasa.shared.utils.common - The UnexpecTED Intent Policy is currently experimental and might change or be removed in the future :microscope: 
2023-11-26 22:32:23 INFO root - Rasa server is up and running. Bot loaded. Type a message and press enter (use ‘/stop’ to exit):

when I started the interaction, it threw the following error:

Your input → hai 
2023-11-26 23:04:32 ERROR rasa.engine.graph - Error running graph component for node run_MemoizationPolicy0. 
2023-11-26 23:05:32 ERROR asyncio - Task exception was never retrieved future: <Task finished name=‘Task-64’ coro=<RestInput.on_message_wrapper() done, defined at c:\users\farid\appdata\local\programs\python\python38\lib\site-packages\rasa\core\channels\rest.py:37> exception=ActionNotFoundException(“Cannot access action ‘utter_greet’, as that name is not a registered action for this domain. Available actions are: \n\t - action_listen\n\t - action_restart\n\t - action_session_start\n\t - action_default_fallback\n\t - action_deactivate_loop\n\t - action_revert_fallback_events\n\t - action_default_ask_affirmation\n\t - action_default_ask_rephrase\n\t - action_two_stage_fallback\n\t - action_unlikely_intent\n\t - action_back\n\t - …\n\t - action_extract_slots”)>
Traceback (most recent call last): File “c:\users\farid\appdata\local\programs\python\python38\lib\site-packages\rasa\shared\core\domain.py”, line 1023, in index_for_action return self.action_names_or_texts.index(action_name) ValueError: ‘utter_greet’ is not in list

I think it’s because the program can’t read the domain file