Cannot find class 'ConveRTTokenizer'

Hi,

I’m trying to train a model using ConveRT from my Ubuntu server, but getting this error:

rasa-worker_1      | Traceback (most recent call last):
rasa-worker_1      |   File "/build/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/server.py", line 725, in train
rasa-worker_1      |     force_training=rjs.get("force", False),
rasa-worker_1      |   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/coroutines.py", line 110, in __next__
rasa-worker_1      |     return self.gen.send(None)
rasa-worker_1      |   File "/build/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/train.py", line 97, in train_async
rasa-worker_1      |     kwargs,
rasa-worker_1      |   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/coroutines.py", line 110, in __next__
rasa-worker_1      |   File "/build/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/train.py", line 184, in _train_async_internal
rasa-worker_1      |     kwargs=kwargs,
rasa-worker_1      |   File "/build/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/train.py", line 241, in _do_training
rasa-worker_1      |     persist_nlu_training_data=persist_nlu_training_data,
rasa-worker_1      |   File "/build/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/train.py", line 470, in _train_nlu_with_validated_data
rasa-worker_1      |     persist_nlu_training_data=persist_nlu_training_data,
rasa-worker_1      |   File "/build/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/nlu/train.py", line 74, in train
rasa-worker_1      |     trainer = Trainer(nlu_config, component_builder)
rasa-worker_1      |   File "/build/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/nlu/model.py", line 144, in __init__
rasa-worker_1      |     components.validate_requirements(cfg.component_names)
rasa-worker_1      |   File "/build/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/nlu/components.py", line 38, in validate_requirements
rasa-worker_1      |     component_class = registry.get_component_class(component_name)
rasa-worker_1      |   File "/build/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/nlu/registry.py", line 180, in get_component_class
rasa-worker_1      |     raise ModuleNotFoundError(exception_message)
rasa-worker_1      | ModuleNotFoundError: Cannot find class 'ConveRTTokenizer' from global namespace. Please check that there is no typo in the class name and that you have imported the class into the global namespace.

Does anybody know how to help me?

it seems that you’re using a wrong version of rasa

I’m using rasa and rasa-sdk 1.6.1

Can you please elaborate a bit more? What version of rasa should I use?

ConveRTTokenizer was added in version 1.7

Ok, thank you! I’ll try updating Rasa.

Could you help me also with this?

I updated rasa to the last version, but I’m still getting the same error…