Can I have generic stories which can handle different entities

We have 130 applications for which stories are created for every application, to handle access related queries from user. It is almost the same story for all these 130 applications except application name entity. Is there a way by which I can create one story for any of the application and all the 130 works using the one story ,

hey i dont know the ans but i want some help how can you define user name intent because we cannot define the entity to user name for a signup page

@sreejith26 could you elaborate a bit on how these stories look like?

Please find the sample story files below. It has several sections like this for every application.access_issue_on slot holds the application name. As of now for every application, I have a section similar to the below samples

How to access sap_solution_manager - Happy Path

• kb_howtoaccess{“access_issue_on”:“sap_solution_manager”, “access_accesstype”:“access”}

• slot{“access_issue_on”:“sap_solution_manager”}
    • slot{“access_accesstype”:“access”}
    • utter_fetch_blog
    • utter_say_anything_else
    • action_restart
  • kb_howtoaccess{“access_issue_on”:“sap_crm”, “access_accesstype”:“access”}

• slot{“access_issue_on”:“sap_crm”}
    • utter_fetch_blog
    • action_restart
  • kb_howtoaccess{“access_issue_on”:“sap_oss”, “access_accesstype”:“access”}

• slot{“access_issue_on”:“sap_oss”}
    • utter_fetch_blog
    • action_restart

Try ner_duckling or you need to train the nlu with some valid examples considering all scenarios

well, you don’t really need different stories for this, you could just have one. What does your utter_fetch_blog look like? These stories all seem to be doing the exact same thing – the slot/entity values you add in your stories are just placeholders (unless they’re categorical slots), it’s just to indicate that they’re filled

Sorry for the late reply. Yes all the stories are doing the same thing except the blog it fetches depends on the slot values. utter_fetch_blog is an external action handled in the application code which calls RASA Core. All the slots are categorical slots.

Then you shouldn’t need a categorical slot, and you can just write one story