CA & NLP opportunity in London - help us support people with asthma

Looking for a CA/NLP job with positive impact population wide? Join us at Imperial College London.

We are looking for a Research Associate to develop conversational agents that support people with asthma. Application deadline 5 June

Hy there i can see your post and i have some suggestion

1. Understanding the Opportunity: First, gather more information about the specific goals and requirements of the opportunity. Understand how CAD and NLP will be utilized to support individuals with asthma. This could involve creating tools, applications, or systems that provide valuable insights, guidance, or assistance to people managing their asthma.
  2. Research and Knowledge Gathering: Dive into the field of asthma management. Understand the challenges people face, current solutions, and gaps that could be addressed using CAD and NLP technologies. This will help you tailor your approach to have the most impact.
  3. Collaboration and Networking: Collaborate with medical professionals, researchers, and individuals who have experience in asthma management. MyAARPMedicare Pay Bill Networking can provide valuable insights into the practical needs and potential solutions that can be developed.
  4. Data Collection and Processing: NLP can be used to analyze medical literature, patient records, and online discussions related to asthma. This can help in identifying trends, common issues, and potential areas for improvement in asthma management.

Thanks and regards LeeGoodale

Hi,

I have 3 years of experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and have worked with MNC named Walmart and even completed uipath training. I might be the best suitable candidate to this profile.

Kindly share more details regarding to this.