Adding entities to nlu file using rasa command and validating it

I want to add entities to existing nlu data, update stories file, validate data using a rasa command , Please suggest to me a command which will achieve this.

Actually, I am not adding the data in nlu file manually, i am using custom APIs to update nlu, stories, and domain file. So, I am looking for endpoint or rasa specific commands, which serve my APIs. If not then what is the alternate? is it good to use python file logic to update or add entities, slots, etc in all, stories, domain.yml file.

Hi @radioeng, good question. which api endpoints are you currently useing to update nlu? you should be able to add the entities that way :slight_smile: you can annotate entities directly in the intents. There isn’t an API for adding a new intent or a new entity for example, just for updating nlu data.

Hi @erohmensing Thank you for your response.
I am using Django and Flask API endpoints to update intents. If I have to add entities, I am using python file read-write logic. So, I wanted to know is there any API or command already available which can perform this task. i.e Below is the scenario:

intent:query_response

• I want to know details about adobe products

entities need to be added for same, and the final result should be like

intent:query_response

• I want to know details about adobe productsadobe