Error return of buttons in rasa webchat

@RodrigoLima Sorted?? I don’t want to reach 100 :stuck_out_tongue: Solution is above post :upside_down_face:

I’ll try with my database buttons now but it worked.

we haven’t even reached 100

tks!

@RodrigoLima No worries, I know you will sort that too. Good Luck.

Hello @RodrigoLima could you please tell me the location of your socketio.py file? Is this file automatically created when you install rasa in your environment or is this file a custom socket channel file that you created? Thanks in advance

@webdev-rohit This socketio.py is created automatically at the time when you install rasa in env, you can find that in the enviornment.

1 Like

Hi @nik202 I was able to find it and modify it according to my needs. I was able to actually get the expected output also when I tried to chat from the rasa webchat widget in my front-end. This was successful in localhost. Now, I have Rasa X installed in google cloud using Helm chart method and after deployment I found out my socketio.py file in the rasa production and rasa worker pods. I modified this file in these pods just like I did it in my local machine. However, the same thing doesn’t seem to work in this deployment. If we could connect some time that’d be great. Thanks.

@webdev-rohit great!!

@nik202 could you also reply about the second half of my post. (Post 66 of this thread)

I have no idea what you trying to archived using socketio.py file, I never experimented with this file, I also don’t ave much experience on helm chart method. I am docker man :slight_smile:

Please try create the new thread of your issue, as yoour issue is not relatedo this thread.

Thanks.

Okay @nik202 no problem. I’ll create a new thread. Thanks for your response as always.

@nik202 I’ve solved my issue and able to get expected output now. So, I’m not creating any thread. Thanks. Might post my thread later so that others don’t have to go through the problems I went through

@webdev-rohit great, so share the solution with us whenever you got some time, it will help other readers.

almost 100 :joy: