Warning messages that don't help

(Shotgun167) #1

Rasa prints me an eye chart when I train it.

2019-04-10 17:40:19,875 [MainThread  ] [INFO   ]  Starting to train component intent_classifier_sklearn
Fitting 2 folds for each of 6 candidates, totalling 12 fits
[Parallel(n_jobs=1)]: Using backend SequentialBackend with 1 concurrent workers.
/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/sklearn/metrics/classification.py:1143: UndefinedMetricWarning: F-score is ill-defined and being set to 0.0 in labels with no predicted samples.
  'precision', 'predicted', average, warn_for)
/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/sklearn/metrics/classification.py:1143: UndefinedMetricWarning: F-score is ill-defined and being set to 0.0 in labels with no predicted samples.

I’m not sure if these warnings are important or not, but the messages give me no context to work with in order to resolve them. Shouldn’t it be a best practice to give context when printing a message, so that it can be resolved?

0 Likes