Validating form(slot) through yes/no button

I have some forms that asks for user details like id, age, and phone number. Now at the point of asking for user id, i want to use the id to query my database to get username, then return a question with the name of the user based on the id in the prompt or chat widget. Then the user will need to check whether the name is correct or not. If its correct the bot proceeds to the next form info (age) but if not the bot should tell the user that the id doesn’t match any name, so user should retype the id. An example conversation flow is this:

Bot: Whats is user id?
User: 2345
Bot: Is Mark James the name of the user: Yes/No
User: No
Bot: Please check the user id again
Bot: Whats is user id?

Currently, my story looks like this:

- action: id_form
- active_loop: null
- slot_was_set:
      - requested_slot: null
- action: action_validate_id_form
- intent: deny
- action: action_restart
- or:
  - intent: affirm
- action: age_form

This is the action for validating id

class ActionValidateIdForm(FormValidationAction):
    def name(self) -> Text:
        return "action_validate_id_form"

def run(self, dispatcher: CollectingDispatcher,
            tracker: Tracker,
            domain: Dict[Text, Any]) -> List[Dict[Text, Any]]:

user_id = tracker.get_slot('id')
        response_name = "Mark James"
        # response_name = requests.get("https://www.noname.com/api/v1/names") # suppose to call APi but will be implemented later
        buttons = [
            {"title": "Yes", "payload": "/affirm", type: "postBack"},
            {"title": "No", "payload": "/deny", type: "postBack"}
        ]
        dispatcher.utter_message(text="Is {} the name of the user:".format(response_name), buttons=buttons)
        return []

NB: It is highly important that its the user that validate the id form (click yes or no). That’s the requirement from the product owner

@segre_dominic Hello! Are you able to match the data (ID) from custom action to database and you getting response?

@nik202 I will be matching the ID using the API i commented out. The API accesses the database, its still being built by the Backend Dev. So for now im just using a placeholder text “Mark James”. The name “Mark James” will be returned to the screen and user will check whether its correct or not and based on that click Yes/No. Then the Bot will proceed to the next form or ask the user to retype the id