Solution for RASA installation Error on Windows 10

Hi all, I saw many people getting issues while installing RASA on Windows 10 and basically the error was related to Visual C++ Build tools, So I had created a solution video to overcome this issues, you can get the video here :

I hope this solve this issue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @JiteshGaikwad! I’d been having this issue multiple times in the past. It really stressed me out. How much time does the download took you? Because I notice it is 8gb of required space!

hey @serranomorante it shows that 8GB of required space but actually while downloading it may take only upto 2GB

Thanks mr!

Thank you Jitesh for your quick response,

I hope it has solved the problem :slight_smile:

I have created rasa installation videos using ubuntu,windows and docker at

1 Like

Hi, I am trying to run rasa through anaconda as soon as type any rasa command syntax…it thows a bunch of errors saying

• anaconda3\envs\rasa_new_crt\lib\runpy.py", line 192, in _run_module_as_main,
  • \anaconda3\envs\rasa_new_crt\lib\runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code exec(code, run_globals)
  • anaconda3\envs\rasa_new_crt\lib\site-packages\rasa_main_.py", line 14, in from rasa.cli import (
  • anaconda3\envs\rasa_new_crt\lib\site-packages\rasa\core\utils.py", line 25, in from sanic.views import CompositionView ImportError: cannot import name ‘CompositionView’ from ‘sanic.views’

could anyone help me out here?