Showing list of items one by one until user does not like to see more

Hello, I’m new to rasa and I would like to know if possible and how I could accomplish something like this using rasa:

user > Hi

bot > Hi, how can I help you?

user > My coffee machine has a red light in the panel

bot > searching " My coffee machine has a red light in the panel"

bot > found results, select the one you like to check

1. First result matched from search

2. Second result matched from search

3. Third result matched from search

4…

5…

user > show me more about 1

bot > listing first item in result 1

[TEXT]

bot > was this helpful?

user > no

bot > listing second item in result 1

[TEXT]

bot > was this helpful?

user > no

bot > I don’t have any more items to show, would you like to see other result:

1. First result matched from search

2. Second result matched from search

3. Third result matched from search

4…

5…

and so on.

I’ve read about forms and I’ve seen some forum answers about it but I still don’t see how to implement such flow by using forms. Including item selection and in some form looping back to select and display some specific information based on selection.

Maybe this is possible in some other way and I was hoping you could guide me here. Thanks

Hi @falbani. This kind of behaviour would definitely need some careful stories crafting, but you should be able to model the situations when the user goes back and forth by writing the corresponding stories. With forms you would need slots which I don’t see in the example user inputs you would like your bot to understand which makes it a bit more difficult. I would first try modelling it without forms (with simple stories) and see how it performs. Regarding the going deeper into specific options - you can save them as slots with Setslot method in custom actions so that the bot knows what info to go deeper in when the users asks more details about the option 1, 2 or 3. List slot would probably work best for that