Rpg like game

I’ve been looking into rivescript and it has an example of a rpg game rivescript-js/rpg.rive at master · aichaos/rivescript-js · GitHub I wonder if there’s a way of creating such games using rasa.

Thanks!

That would be a massive project! I don’t see why it wouldn’t work in Rasa, though you’d have to train a gigantic model if you want this.

I like video games. And every time I play another game, I think about how it was created. Creating a game is such a long process. First, you need to come up with characters, plot, locations. And then, it still needs to deal with the implementation of everything. I think because of this detailed work, and such excellent games are obtained. And it’s understandable why almost every game needs its key. I recently wanted to install a new game. For some reason, it was challenging to find the key to this game. I thought that on the forums, I might find something invaluable. One of the users suggested to me https://www.cdkeysforgames.com/seller/ to find out more information. When I finally managed to install this game, I was happy. How much fun I got from this game!