Rasa X runs with several Errors & Warnings

@vio_lovis Hello, and welcome!

I’m sure, you followed some video while creating the conda environment which making the life of environment very hard i.e you separately installed ujson and TensorFlow which is not required, it install by default. Secondly, If you are using financial demo bot that also fine, you not need to install rasa/rasa-sdk 2.6.0 or 2.6.3 respectively. If you have project folder, you just need to train.

If you can follow these steps, you can easily able to run the basic mood bot ( default rasa bot) and then just clone the rasa financial bot, go to the project folder and just train the bot based on new rasa version, easy peasy :slight_smile:

For Installation please follow these steps:

Please follow these steps for the installation of ROS and Rasa X :slight_smile:

Note: You can ignore a few steps if you already performed it!

:wink: But I’d recommend starting the fresh installation without seeing any video, please.

Please install Anaconda from Anaconda | Individual Edition , then create the conda environment using the following command

1. conda create -n rasa3 python=3.8
  2. conda activate rasa 3

PS: If you using Linux, check the environment for the same.

Note: I’d recommend to create a fresh environment if not you can proceed with next steps:

For Rasa Open Source:

`pip install rasa==2.8.1`
`pip install rasa-sdk==2.8.1'

check version rasa --version its install or not

For Installing basic project:

rasa init

then if you need

For Rasa-X Installation

pip install rasa-x==0.39.3 --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple

check rasa version rasa --version its install or not

You will see some error : ImportError: cannot import name ‘RowProxy’ from ‘sqlalchemy.engine’ Install

pip install SQLAlchemy==1.3.22 should fix it

If sanic related error: pip install sanic-jwt==1.6.0

delete .db (events and rasa ) if is showing alembic issue.

Note: If you not able to install you can downgrade the pip version to 20.2

pip install pip==20.2

If you have any error in-between please share with me.

Note: You will see the Event Loop Close error in the terminal, you can ignore that, its an persistent issue with Rasa X and team is working on it.

I hope this will solve your issue. Good Luck!

PS: First try install basic mood bot of rasa, talk and then go to other project.

2 Likes