Rasa-x package not available

Hi, In my organisastion, we use Artifactory to install Python packages. Rasa package has been insatlled successfully. But there is an issue for Rasa-X. It gives below error :slight_smile:

pip install rasa-x -i Simple Index Looking in indexes: Simple Index WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘NewConnectionError(’<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x00000229860B6550>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed’)‘: /simple/rasa-x/ WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘NewConnectionError(’<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000002298714A898>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed’)‘: /simple/rasa-x/ WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘NewConnectionError(’<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000002298714A588>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed’)‘: /simple/rasa-x/ WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘NewConnectionError(’<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000002298714A5C0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed’)‘: /simple/rasa-x/ WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘NewConnectionError(’<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000002298714A320>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed’)': /simple/rasa-x/ ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement rasa-x (from versions: none) ERROR: No matching distribution found for rasa-x

Can you please help to fix the issue?

Are you behind a proxy? I’ve seen similar errors in that case

Hi Melinda, Yes. but what is the solution?

Depending on your company’s proxy, you either need to get an exception/permission for pypi, or you need to download it outside that network

It’s suggested to to download Rasa X and then it can be added to our Artifactory after due diligence. Can you please help to know from where to download the package of Rasa X?

You can download it from heree: Package Index

Thanks @mloubser. This has been resolved now.

Hi, I am new with rasa. I may have a very simple questions, I gues. Since I am behind a proxy, I downloaded the latest installation file from rasa-x server and than treid toinstall with pip3. It failed. Can anyone give me the information, which is the correct file, I need to download for Linux? And what do I have to type in within commandline to install the package?