[SOLVED]RASA story misbehaving

Max history is not by default None but 5, ( if you take a look at singleStateFeaturizer) - you can set it to 0, if you want precision, and max history is a parameter for both Keras and Memoization

for Keras Policy - usually max history of 3 will suffice

You can refer to my article on each policies

best way as far as i know is using interactive learning. sounds odd but talk to your bot.

I always argue the fact of using RNN with limited data and if your path is really simple, try a simpler classifier like Decision tree or Sklearn SVM to adapt to unforeseen paths while still using a deterministic path for a particular process.

Memoization does work deterministically if you set history to 0 and augmentation 0, however it is designed for precision and no recall, meaning for false positives you have no answers with memoization. though i find it really complicated to understand as how it uses the features. I am trying to see if there is a simple policy that don’t depend on features as such but rather copies the path in memory to determine next step, some of it can also be solved using FormActions